Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of plant intelligence
Biggest and Smallest
The biggest plant in the world is Rafflesia Arnoldii. The smallest plant in the world is Wolffia Globosa.
The smallest organism in the world is Mycoplasma. The biggest organism is specific type of honey fungus.
90% percent of food that humans eat come from 30 species of plants. 80% of earths of the worlds original forests have been cleared or destroyed. 10% of the world plant rich areas are protected.
Under ground there are a lot of layers. The first layer is roots. many roots connect.
Details of video
As you saw in the video that was one fast plant BUT...That video was a time-laps video
Smallest and biggest organisms
If the same plant or with a plant with the same roots can connect roots and communicate each other. The mother plant connects roots with baby to give nutrients.
there are more than 80,000 species of plants that are edible. 70,000 plant species are utilized for human and animal medicine
The Fibonacci can be in flower petals!
white calla lily(one) then euphorbia(two) and then trillium (three)
This will be a video of a plant in fast motion