Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Statistical Question
A statistical question is a question that can be answered using data that may vary.
What is the typical cost of an apple?
This is a statistical question because you can use data from across the world to find the typical cost of most apples in the U.S.
When was Saniyah Born?
This is not a statistical question because you don't need data to answer this question.
What is a Statistical Question
By: Saniyah Manningham
What is the meaning of statistics
The practice or science of collecting and analyzing numerical data in large quantities.
What is the meaning of a question
a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit or evoke/draw out information.
Statistical methods date back at least to the 5th century B.C.
A founder of Mathematical statistics