Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Welcome to the EOCHS Media Center
Transcript of Copy of Welcome to the EOCHS Media Center
the action of working with someone to produce or create something
Integrating the Resources
1. Pick one resource (Integrate it into your classroom lesson)
2. Pick another resource (Brainstorm ways that you can strengthen the lesson through visiting the LMC, utilizing the resource and collaborating with the Media Specialist)
3. Share your thoughts.
The Media Center & Me
Media Center and Me
1. What do we what to know?
2. What is the best way to learn it?
Media Center Procedures
1. How can I best utilize the resources?
2. How can my students best utilize these resources?
1. Now that I know what is available how will I access it/utilize it in my lessons?
1. Who are we?
2. What resources are available?
3. How can I access the resources?
in the LMC