Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GLOBAL WARNING
BY GAVIN SETH LONGINO
What is Global Warming
“Global warming is the term used to describe a gradual increase in the average temperature of the Earth's atmosphere and its oceans, a change that is believed to be permanently changing the Earth's climate.
The person to discover global warming was a swedish scientist born in 1859 and died in 1927. His name was
he discovered this in 1896 and said that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming.
People who a
rent concerned about glob