Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
rejected useless prsnttn
Transcript of rejected useless prsnttn
A Brief Introduction on The Gardens
Located in Marina Bay, Singapore
It is the number 1 attraction in Singapore as suggested by TripAdvisor.
In merely 3 years, it reached 20 million visitors
It is among the world's top 20 most checked-in places on Facebook.
Gardens by the Bay contains more than 1,000,000 plants.
Before leaving the Flower Dome, stop and learn about the lifecycle and pollination of the Baobab and Banksia trees. Have hands-on fun with the interactive wall and discover how the little things we do affect nature.
It is the largest glass greenhouse in the world.
Here, you'll discover not only the amazing beauty of these plants and flowers, but how they have also adapted to the cool-dry environments.
African Baobab, the
tree in the Flower Dome.
HANDS-ON FUN WITH PLANT ADAPTATIONS