Prezi

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in the manual

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Make your likes visible on Facebook?

Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.

No, thanks

Education as an Investment

No description
by SUU Orientation on 9 May 2013

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Education as an Investment

Education as an Investment Education as an Investment Rewards of Education College Graduates …
Vote more often
Are better parents
Live healthier lives
Have higher job satisfaction
Have a lower un-employment rate
Receive better benefits (retirement/insurance)
Have a higher earning potential Rewards of Education Funding your Education Current student scholarships
Scholarship Housing
Private Scholarships
FAFSA
Grants
Loans
Federal Work-Study
An investment is the immediate allocation of resources in anticipation of a long term reward.


An education requires both real and opportunity costs, and the reward is a long term reward. Current Student Scholarships Departmental Scholarships

Endowment Scholarships Application opens November 15th
Applications are DUE February 1st Scholarship Housing Scholarship Housing is a partial housing award redeemable through Leavitt Land & Investment.

If awarded, the scholarship will cover 75% of your rent and you will be responsible for the remaining 25% Application opens November 1st
Applications are DUE February 1st Private Scholarships www.scholarshipexperts.com
www.zinch.com
www.fastweb.com
www.finaid.org/scholarships For more private scholarship information, visit http://suu.edu/ss/financial/schol-private.html Federal Student Aid
(FAFSA) www.FAFSA.ed.gov The application is available January 1st every year. What is an investment? What makes education an investment?
See the full transcript