Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Faculty Led Program: South Africa
Transcript of Faculty Led Program: South Africa
1. Apply for faculty led trip
2. Be accepted by faculty members heading trip
3. Enroll in semester long course
4. Attend class and fulfill class requirements prior to trip
5. Apply for scholarships through the Study Abroad Office
6. Fulfill course requirements, post trip.
1. Strengthen Your Major or Minor
2. Distinguish Yourself on the Job Market
3. Gain Academic and Professional Experience
4. Make Lifetime Friendships and Memories What is Faculty Led ? - Short term study tours
- Travel over breaks: intersessions or summer (typically 12-15 days long)
- Travel with Kansas State professor and students
- Cultural activities often included Process Why Study Abroad? "The world is a book, and those who do not Scholarships Costs Interested?
Kansas State University
304 Fairchild Hall
Manhattan, Kansas 66506
email@example.com Contact the Study Abroad Office - Costs vary based on trip
- Scholarships available
- Federal financial aid may apply College of Agriculture
South Africa Faculty Led Trip
January 2013 Kruger National Park Safari
Home of Africa's Big Five
Elephant, Lion, Rhino, Leopard and Buffalo, Cape of Good Hope
The Most South-West Point of the African Continent Unforgettable
Friends and Memories Hannah Lodge
Hotel and Game Reserve