Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LLano Uplift
Biotic Factors Facts about the Llano Uplift. Rainfall: 24-32 inches per year
Soil: coarse textured sands, granite
Elevation: 825- 2,250 ft above sea level
Geography: hill-rolling landscape, large granite domes
Vegetation: oak hickory, brush savannah, grass.
The Llano Uplift Eco region has various alleles that have a lot of genetic variation. Genetic Variation is essential for natural selection to work right since natural selection can only increase or decrease frequency of the alleles already in the species or population. Animals