Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Acetaminophen(Paracetamol)
of Elements C - 63.56%
H - 6%
N - 9.27%
O - 21.17% Common Brand
(Paracetamol) . . Paracetamol is used for the relief of headaches, fever, pains, and other minor aches. 8 9 2 Chemical Formula Formula Mass - 151.16 g/mol http://www.knowyourdose.org/common-medications Chemical & Phgysical Properties Physical - White crystalline powder
- Bitter taste
- Soluble in organic compunds Side Effects - But, acute overdoses can cause potentially fatal kidney, brain, and liver damage -Usually side effects are mild to nonexistent - Side effects are most likely in chronic alcoholics C Chemical - Sites Used: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paracetamol_brand_names http://www.chemicalland21.com/lifescience/phar/ACETAMINOPHEN.htm
http://melody-lagrimas.hubpages.com/hub/Basic-Facts-about-Acetaminophen Interesting Facts About Paracetamol - It gained FDA approval in 1951
- Tylenol is the most popular acetaminophen brand in the U.S.
- It is safe for people with ulcers
- Pregnant women of all stages can safely take paracetamol
- It's considered one of the greatest discoveries in the field of medicine and pharmacology Rayona Moore Melting point is 169-172 degrees celcius