Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Factors and Multiples Goal & Scale
Transcript of Factors and Multiples Goal & Scale
Students will be able to determine factors and multiples of whole numbers.
I need help figuring out factors or multiples of whole numbers.
Find all factor pairs for a whole number in the range of 1-100.
Recognize that a whole number is a multiple of its factors.
Determine whether a whole number in the range of 1-100 is prime or composite.
Determine whether a whole number in the range of 1-100 is a multiple of a given one-digit number.
I can apply my understanding of factors and multiples to other contexts.