Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Enterprise Systems Careers
Transcript of Enterprise Systems Careers
Careers CONCLUSION System software developers are in charge of the entire
development process for a software program. They begin by
understanding the needs of the customers. then they
design the program and give instructions to
programmers, who write the code and test it. The most lucrative field in IT is Data Scientist and the fastest growing field in IT is Systems Software Developer*. Donna Southa, Edmund Ong,
Jung Hun Kwon, & Nikole Bensing HYPOTHESIS The most lucrative and the fastest growing field in IT will be development of Enterprise Systems (Systems Software Developer). IT Careers Some of the most lucrative IT careers we found:
Systems Software Developer*
Computer Systems Analyst
All of these careers involve enterprise systems. IT Careers Top 5 Programming Skills That Will Get You Hired BLS Projections Systems Software Developers Computer Systems
Analyst Data Scientist Database
Administrator Fastest Growing? Most Lucrative? System Software Developer System Software Developer Which industries hire system software developers?
(1) Computer systems design - 35%
(2) Computer and electronic manufacturing - 10%
(3) Finance and insurance - 8%
(4) Software publishers - 7% Computer systems analysts study an organization's current computer systems and procedures and make recommendations to management to help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively. They bring business and information technology (IT) together by understanding the needs and limitations of both. Computer Systems Analyst Computer Systems Analyst Which industries hire Computer Systems Analysts?
(1) Computer systems design and related services - 25%
(2) Finance and insurance - 14%
(3) Information - 8%
(4) Management of companies and enterprises - 7%
(5) Government - 7% Data scientists were recently hailed the "sexiest job of the 21st century. What makes the data scientist role so "sexy" is it's lucrative salary as well as enormous need in our future. Their role has been described as "part analyst, part artist". Their abilities are few and far in between where they are tasked with finding trends and connections within large
troves of data. Harvard Business Review:
Data Scientist: Sexiest Job of the 21st Century Yahoo Finance:
Bet on it! Data Scientist of the 21st Century Database administrators use software to store and organize data, such as financial information and customer shipping records. They make sure that
data are available to users and are secure
from unauthorized access. Database Administrator Database Administrator Which industries hire Computer Systems Analysts?
(1) Computer systems design and related services - 15%
(2) Finance and insurance - 13%
(3) Information - 10%
(4) Educational services; state, local, and private - 9%
(5) Government - 7% #7 Job in America