Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What makes up an organism?
Transcript of What makes up an organism?
basic unit of structure and function in organisms.
Some organisms, like fungi, plants, and animals, are multicellular (made of many cells).
Some organisms, like bacteria and protists, are unicellular (made entirely of one cell).
cells similar in shape and function that work together
4 Basic Types of Tissues
– carries impulses back and forth to the brain from the body
– (cardiac, smooth, skeletal) contract and shorten, making body parts move
Epithelial tissue –
covers the surfaces of the body, inside (as lining and /or covering of internal organs) and outside (as layer of skin)
– connects all parts of the body and provides support (for example tendons, ligaments, cartilage).
A group of two or more different types of tissue that work together to perform a specific function.
A group of two or more organs that work together to perform a specific function.
A complete, individual living thing.