Send the link below via email or IM to invite your audienceCopy
Start the presentationStart presenting
- Invited audience will follow you as you navigate and present
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can view together your prezi
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Top 10 tips for learning a language!
Transcript of Top 10 tips for learning a language!
There is hope - forget the teacher! The top 12 self learning techniques 1. need it / desire it 2. Think English
- Retrain your brain 3. have a system
4. get a practice partner! http://bit.ly/gi3mTu 5. PLAY! http://en.akinator.com http://eflclassroom.com/bots/ebot.html 6. repeat, repeat, repeat http://bit.ly/efl20games 7. slow down! 8. Speak, speak, speak! http://voicethread.com/#u3968 http://bit.ly/cPXqzw voxopop voicethread 9. TEXT 2 SPEECH http://bit.ly/9fXRV6 10. Get Musical - Karaoke http://bit.ly/dbE9I2 http://bit.ly/avc7dj http://www.bellcraft.com/deskbot/ And my overall and
most important piece
of advice? 12. Find your own way! 11. READ, listen and learn http://tarheelreader.org http://bit.ly/aYkN8g Do you want to "fling" the teacher? http://eflclassroom.com/flingtheteacher/ocanada.swf http://community.eflclassroom.com/page/quizlet-1 http://community.eflclassroom.com/pages/pronunciation-1