Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Citadel Career Center Career Planning Process
Transcript of Citadel Career Center Career Planning Process
"What is not started today, is never finished tomorrow"
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
So How Do You Go From Here...
Know The Process!
do you want to do?
do you get there?
1. At School
2. Out of School
do you search?
do you start?
3. The Resume
4. Applying to Grad School
3. Grad/Professional Schools
Know Your Skills and Interests
Know About Your Major
Ask your friends and family
- Are you in the right major?
- Get the grades!
- Military: Get the PT Score!
- Consider electives that match your career choice and/or graduate school
-Get involved in School Clubs
- Summer Jobs
- Job Shadowing
- Informational Interviews
- STILL Focus on Grades
- STILL Focus on Electives
- STILL Focus on Getting Experience
- Doing a research paper/thesis
- Starting your graduate school search EARLY
Sometimes they know you
better than you think!
For Credit: Academic Advisor
Not for Credit: - HireLINK
- Career Fair
- Career Center Website
Career Center Website
Peterson's Online Guide
College Blue Book
I'll Say It Again...
Choose a Career You LOVE!
Talk to ALL Service ROTC Units
Consider All of Your Options:
Military and/or Professional
- As of January 2013, 12.3 million people are unemployed.
- Start now to get the experiences that will make you competitive in the job market.
But not too many!
Pick 1 fun one & 1 related to your career choice
Your Personality Type
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry