Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of THE CHALLENGE
for vector files and size guidelines.
1. Communicate with urban bicyclists: how to bike smart in order to avoid injury and/or fines via a poster campaign.
Tips to highlight for bicyclists
Cycle with traffic
Stop at stop lights
Ride on road not on the sidewalk
Wear a helmet
Cross streetcar tracks safely
1. Create a cohesive set of posters. A minimum of 3 posters highlighting our
2. Submit your posters to ABC (email@example.com)
3. We will post your ideas for voting
4. The designs with the most votes wins!
5. Top three finalists will receive a basket o' bling filled with stuff to keep you safe and cool on your bike. Plus you pedal away with fierce bragging rights.
Tips for Motorists
Giving 3 feet when passing a bicyclist
Be careful when turning right
Be alert and cautious when driving near cyclists
Be careful when opening vehicle door
Look twice when backing up
Remember- bicycles are vehicles and have rights to the road
Tips for Bicyclists
Be visible when riding from dusk until dawn
Cycling with traffic (same direction)
Lane positioning when cycling
Ride on the road not the sidewalk
Wearing a helmet to prevent head injury
Design what would catch your attention.
Create a series of Smart Bicycling posters
Cyclists on city streets are prone to ....
various hazards on the road
2. provide you with some sweet gear
More details here:
Email Leslie@Atlantabike.org asap to get all the files you need to get to work!
Final products due to Leslie@Atlantabike.org on 03.01..2014 by 11:59 pm
create posters from these themes
if you become a finalist