Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Digital Skills Sandwich
Transcript of The Digital Skills Sandwich
We'd love to use it as a framework at
The Problem with a
Its centralised - so takes ages to make and change
The OpenBadges opportunity
It could provide a de-centralised alternative
It could be perfect for peer assessment
it could be community driven and owned
quality will probably be diluted
employer recognition will probably take a while
Using Vocational Principles
rethink & adapt vocational assessment methodology for openbadges
quality assure badge design
get City & Guilds to recognise and accredit them
Introducing... The Digital Skills Sandwich
in order to...
get employer awareness & recognition