IT Security Engineer - Budapest
Engineers in Budapest, Hungary
Prezi is the zooming presentation software that uses an open canvas instead of traditional slides to help people explore ideas, collaborate more effectively, and create visually dynamic presentations.
Founded in 2009, and with offices in San Francisco and Budapest, Prezi provides its users a visually engaging, personalized, way to express their ideas anytime, anywhere. The company’s vision extends well authoring software alone into becoming the inspiration and enabler of world-changing ideas for people, organizations and businesses.
Prezi has enjoyed explosive growth and developed a rapid following of passionate users. More than 28 million people from over 190 countries use Prezi from their desktops, browsers, iPads and iPhones.
Prezi is rapidly adding new users each month, and more than 1 Prezi is created every second. The company has over 150 employees, and is backed by premier investors, including Accel Partners, Sunstone Capital (based in Copenhagen), and TED.
Currently we are seeking a talented
IT Security Engineer
to help us design and implement Prezi’s security architecture and protect the data of the millions who are using our cloud productivity tool. As an IT Security Engineer you will get your hands dirty with pentesting web, mobile and binary applications, testing the security of our network infrastructure, doing source code reviews or even helping to respond to security incidents. Prezi's agile environment will sometimes require you to create your own scripts and programs and encourage you to implement your own innovative ideas and approach.
If you share our commitment to security conscious development, you’d love to work with us.
- Perform penetration tests, vulnerability scans and code reviews.
- Test the defensive solutions currently in place.
- Build internal tools for detecting and responding to security issues.
- Promote security conscious development in a highly agile environment.
- Relevant work experience including application-level penetration testing and code-level security auditing.
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability assessment tools and web application security tools.
- Strong programming skills in an interpreted programming language (preferably Python, and/or Perl, Ruby, PHP).
- You are a perfectionist: if you find a possible vulnerability, your adrenaline level increases and you hack until you are able to exploit the issue or you are sure, that it is not a big deal.
- OSCP and/or OSCE and/or any other practical IT security certification
- Experience in mobile application security
- Application development experience
- Agile environment experience
Why Prezi? Because you can:
- Work on a cloud productivity tool with millions of users
- Commit from day one
- Have end-to-end responsibility and all the support that you need to make the best out of yourself
- Work in our San Francisco office for periods of time
- Use our extended global professional network to exchange ideas and visit professional conferences all around the world
- Work in a really cool office environment (or occasionally from home if you feel like it)
- Enjoy free quality-food and a nice atmosphere all day long in the Prezi Bistro
- Participate in Prezi Club weekly events to discover the city around you and get closer to your colleagues while having fun
- Be yourself - we are proud to be colorful!
- Buy stock options to become your own employer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
If you have an introductory Prezi, please do not hesistate to upload the link to that as well.