Product Manager - Budapest
Product in Budapest, Hungary
Prezi is the zooming presentation software that uses an open canvas instead of traditional slides to help people explore ideas, collaborate more effectively, and create visually dynamic presentations. Founded in 2009, and with offices in San Francisco and Budapest, Prezi provides its users a visually engaging, personalized, way to express their ideas anytime, anywhere. The company’s vision extends well authoring software alone into becoming the inspiration and enabler of world-changing ideas for people, organizations and businesses.
Prezi has enjoyed explosive growth and developed a rapid following of passionate users. More than 28 million people from over 190 countries use Prezi from their desktops, browsers, iPads and iPhones.
Prezi is rapidly adding new users each month, and more than 1 Prezi is created every second. The company has over 150 employees, and is backed by premier investors, including Accel Partners, Sunstone Capital (based in Copenhagen), and TED.
What are we doing
We're taking a fresh approach to presentations by re-thinking them within a wider and more contemporary context. We're blowing away the limits of slides. We're allowing ideas to flow and connect visually on a canvas. We're challenging linear thinking with flexible ways to navigate and present. We're inspiring people with meaningful content and impactful layouts. We're blurring the boundaries between brainstorming, working together and presenting.
In other words, we strive to make Prezi the best experience for organising, presenting and sharing ideas between people and across any devices.
Who we are looking for
Product Managers are ultimately responsible for the prioritization of work, based on data analysis, user feedback and product vision. Working closely with user researchers, designers, and developers, the PMs set the strategy for the product to achieve our business goals.
Working together, the Product team creates a product that is valuable to users while providing a delightful experience.
If you are excited about:
- Working with user-centered products and innovation
- Working with great professionals from 20+ nationalities
- Helping to create the easiest to use and most joyful collaboration and presentation tool in existence
Then we think you'd love to work at Prezi.
What you'll be doing:
With an understanding of our users and a passion for analysis, you will lead the team to define and create great products. You will work closely with your team as well as users to understand their pains and create solutions.
- Envisioning and validating a vision for the product
- Creating strategies to test and create products
- Analyzing data to understand relationships and trends
- Managing the team to execute and deliver products
- Thinking broadly about impact of changes, on users and other products
Great candidates will be interested in:
- Understanding root cause and why something is happening
- Thinking big and beyond just executing a small plan
- Inspiring the team and the company with product vision
- Executing the right strategies while learning and modifying when necessary
We need your help if you possess:
- Experience in product management, with a background in development, user research or software design
- Critical thinking and data analysis skills
- Understanding of research and product development techniques
- Familiarity with agile process
- Project management and leadership skills
Why Prezi? Because you can:
- Have end-to-end responsibility and all the support that you need to make the best of yourself
- Use our extended global professional network to exchange ideas and visit professional conferences all around the world
- Work in a really cool office environment (or occasionally from home if you feel like it)
- Be yourself - we are proud to be colorful!
- Receive stock options to become your own employer
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume. Share your interests as well as any projects and achievements of which you are most proud.