Prezi is the zooming presentation software that uses an open canvas instead of traditional slides to help people explore ideas, collaborate more effectively, and create visually dynamic presentations. Founded in 2009, and with offices in San Francisco and Budapest, Prezi provides its users a visually engaging, personalized, way to express their ideas anytime, anywhere. The company’s vision extends well authoring software alone into becoming the inspiration and enabler of world-changing ideas for people, organizations and businesses.
Prezi has enjoyed explosive growth and developed a rapid following of passionate users. More than 40 million people from over 190 countries use Prezi from their desktops, browsers, iPads and iPhones.
Prezi is rapidly adding new users each month, and more than 1 Prezi is created every second. The company has over 150 employees, and is backed by premier investors, including Accel Partners, Sunstone Capital (based in Copenhagen), and TED.
If you are excited about:
- Creating an app used by 40 million users, featured on BBC’s Click!
- Beautiful, user-centric interfaces
- Digging deep into architecture and writing clean code
- Hacking while being fast and agile
- Working with a continuous integration workflow
Then we think you would love to work at Prezi as an
What you will do:
- Develop the iPhone/iPad version of Prezi
- Work closely with designers rapidly prototyping new interfaces
- Full lifecycle application development
- Write well-tested, maintainable code
- Take end-to-end responsibility
- Work in an agile development environment, regularly shipping and iterating on results
- Strong OOP background: in Java and/or C
- Willingness to work closely with designers
- Deep interest in clean code
- Passion for beautiful and user-centric interfaces
- Great communication skills (in English) are essential
- Experience with iOS SDK, Objective-C
- Technical skills in writing and maintaining large code bases
- Experience of developing an application published in the App Store
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience in continuous integration
Because you can:
- Learn exciting new programming languages and platforms every month
- Commit from day one
- Have end-to-end responsibility and all the support that you need to get the best of yourself
- Work in our San Francisco office for periods of time
- Use our extended global professional network to exchange ideas and visit professional conferences all around the world
- Work in a really cool office environment (or occasionally from home if you feel like it)
- Enjoy free quality food and a nice atmosphere all day long in Prezi Bistro
- Be yourself - we are proud to be colorful!
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
If you have an introductory Prezi, please do not hesistate to upload the link to that as well.