Web Developer (Growth Team)
Coders in Budapest, Hungary
At Prezi, ideas matter. Prezi is the zooming presentation software that is fundamentally changing the way ideas are developed and shared. Prezi currently has over 18 million users worldwide and is growing at a rate of over a million users a month. Cash flow positive since its first year of operations, Prezi is backed by TED Conferences, Sunstone Capital, and Accel Partners, and has offices in Budapest and San Francisco.
If you are excited about:
- joining a team that focuses on the growth of the whole product
- working in a small, cross functional team with a designer, copywriter, data analyst, marketing analyst and product manager
- creating applications
- technology and design
- and spendig your first 3 kick-off months in the San Francisco office
Web Developer at Growth Team
Challenges you will be working on:
- Scaling online marketing systems (SEO, SEM, and email marketing, amongst others)
- Developing prototypes to validate growth initiatives (aka. data driven growth hacks).
- Playing an important role in evolving the web presence for Prezi as a product that helps people share ideas (responsive, high performance web development - we have 18 million users at the moment and growing fast).
- Experience with Python and Django is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of web development (layouts, interaction, patterns, typography, backend)
- The ability to design and write code while simultaeneously using standards-based techniques and tools
- Knowledge of user experience and interaction
- Bachelor's degree preferably in computer science or software engineering - equivalent work experience is acceptable
- Must demonstrate either significant personal or professional experience in software development
- Able to meet deadlines, work within an international environment, exchange knowledge with colleagues, and be up-to-date with new trends.
- Ability to learn fast and pickup new things easily
- Analyze and solve programming tasks independently and pro-actively
- Critical thinking attitude
- Work on a product that has over 18 million users today and is growing with great people from 22 countries.
- Learn exciting new programming technologies and platforms every month.
- Commit from day one.
- Have end-to-end responsibility and all the support that you need to make the best out of yourself.
- Work in our San Francisco office for the 3 first months, later for periods of time.
- Use our extended global professional network to exchange ideas and visit professional conferences all around the world.
- Work in a really cool office environment (or occasionally from home if you feel like)
- Enjoy free quality food and a nice atmosphere all day long in the Prezi Bistro.
- Enjoy Prezi Club weekly events to discover the city around you and get closer to your colleagues while having fun.
- Be yourself - we are proud to be colorful!
- Buy stock options to become your own employer.
50 best services: http://techland.time.com/2012/09/18/50-best-websites-2012/slide/prezi/#prezi
Prezi Story: http://prezi.com/9fvzkbrzwirf/the-innovators-final
Prezi Values: http://prezi.com/our-values/
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English and the link to an introductory prezume (resume created using Prezi). Share your interests as well any projects and achievements you are proud of.