Prezi believes in the power of presentations. That’s why we created a product that has changed the way 85+ million people tell visual stories. It’s why we’ve pioneered conversational presenting. And it’s why we’ve built the four most exciting technology conferences in Europe. We need someone to join this fast-paced team as they continue to build on the work that’s seen 150 engineers in a hall grow into 4 prestigious conferences with 1000s of attendees.
You’re someone who is a self-starter, motivated, and capable of making strong decisions under pressure, but you MUST be able to play as part of a team that relies on each other for success. You’ll bring a strong portfolio of skills and you’ll be looking to grow that skill base and take on new challenges.
Tasks that you will take on:
- Our marketing efforts for past attendees include writing, measuring, and designing emails, newsletters, social media, Instagram and more. This includes the preparation of a master yearly communication plan.
- Creating and manage multimedia content to publicize our conferences, including Prezi presentations (of course), videos, photos, anything that helps us look and feel cool.
- Project manage our conferences, organize weekly/bi-monthly meetings with the curation and expert teams, delegate tasks, follow up, find solutions to problems.
- Conferences play a large part in Prezi’s image as a place to work, so we’ll need you to create communication plans and creative concepts, and then deliver those for our presence onsite. This includes working with our recruitment team, managing the appearance of our booth, swag, social media feeds, and anything else that represents Prezi at one of our events.
- Our conferences are also a place to show off Prezi the product and show the continent the work we’ve been doing. This means liaising with our Sales and Customer Success teams to make sure Prezi is presented in the most powerful way possible.
- Conferences at Prezi are a multi-team effort and so we’ll need you to work with functions like the finance and office teams to make sure everything is running hunky-dory.
- Managing volunteers at our events.
- Maintaining conference websites.
Qualifications you will need
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Experience managing complex projects delivered under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Able to show us that you’re a person that can think on their feet when the clock is ticking
- Excellent communication skills and experience using them to bring together people of all different backgrounds and skill sets to contribute to one big event.
- Good aptitude for learning new tools.
- A self-learner, ready to discover latest conference trends and test /execute if they can contribute to our goals.