Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Waterfalls
Transcript of Copy of Waterfalls
The water flows from higher land, then it falls down to lower land where it continues in its journey.
What is a waterfall ?
Waterfalls are usually formed when a river is young.
How is a waterfall created ?
Types of waterfalls
1. Iguazu Falls
The greatest waterfalls in the world
The map of waterfalls
A waterfall is a place where water flows over a vertical drop in the form of a stream or river.
- The Iguazu river
- between Brazil and Argentina
- consist of 275 falls
- 700 m long
2. Victoria Falls
- The Zambezi River
- between Zimbabwe and Zambia
- 108 m long
3. Niagara Falls
- The Niagara River
- between Canada and the USA
- 50 m long
4. Angel Falls
- The Gauja River
- the highest waterfall in the world
- 807 m long
5. Kaieteur Falls
- The Potaro River
- 226 m long
Blue Nile Falls
Iceland Golden Falls
By Veronika Kvašňovská