The Prezi Educators Society
The Society & Selection Criteria
The Prezi Educators Society is an exclusive program for innovative educators around the world.
Successful applicants will have access to professional development, and networking within the Ed-Tech community. Each Prezi Educator will have the opportunity to interact with the community to create and implement action plans for advancing engagement in their classroom and academic communities through the use of Prezi.
Applicants will be selected based on the submission of a prezumé (resumé in Prezi). The prezumé should also answer these three questions:
- Why would you make the best Prezi Educator?
- What is the most innovative thing you have done in the classroom? What was the impact?
- How would you like to partner with other educators to advance engagement in the classroom?
- A free EDU PRO account
- Access to an exclusive Prezi Educator community
- Invitations to join Prezi at special events around the world
- The opportunity to have your work featured on the Prezi EDU blog
- Exclusive conversations with educators, leaders, storytellers, and Prezi Experts
- Prezi swag
Who is eligible to apply?
The Prezi Educators Society is designed for academic leaders from around the world, including college professors, and K-12 teachers.
Will the Prezi Educators Society be in my native language?
While we encourage applications from educators around the world, the society will be managed in English.
Is there an application deadline?
Applications received by February 2, 2015 will receive preference, and leading candidates will be selected for interviews in early 2015. Admission will be conducted on a rolling basis thereafter.