Send the link below via email or IM to invite your audienceCopy
Start the presentationStart presenting
- Invited audience will follow you as you navigate and present
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can view together your prezi
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TSBDC Show Me the Money
Transcript of TSBDC Show Me the Money
2. Credit Report
4. Financial Data (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Budget, Debt Schedule)
5. Personal Financial Statement
6. Tax Returns (Past 3 Years)
7. Legal Organizational Documents
8. Accounts Receivables/Payables
9. Checking Statements for All Business Accounts
10. Resumes of Principals Getting Ready The very first place to look for a much-needed cash injection for seeding your business is within. If you are thinking about owning your own business someday, devise a personal budget that you can stick with, eliminate your debt and shun any new debt, and then start saving –in that order. You should expect to inject 20% of what is needed by yourself. -Sarah Pope
The Southern BlueRidge China Company, Inc
Johnson City, TN Friends & Family
Suppliers & Vendors
Customers What About Grants? Contrary to popular belief there are no direct small business grants available from the federal government, but several state development agencies offer direct small business grants and financial assistance intended to encourage and assist entrepreneurs in starting or expanding a small business. Retirement Savings
Competitive Awards http://smallbiztrends.com/2011/12/contest-awards-roundup-smbs.html
Purchase Order Financing
Peer Lending, e.g., The Rainmaker Plan® Step 1: Create a C-Corporation
Step 2: Design a New Qualified Retirement Plan
Step 3: Banking Rollover Process
Step 4: Fund Your New Business In just 4 easy steps, you can use your existing retirement account to fund your new business, all with no debt, no taxes, and no penalties! Jacqueline Merritt
Economic Development Specialist
CDC/504 Loan Guaranty Programs Phil Black
Program Director $500-$10,000 http://www.state.tn.us/ecd/bero/loan.html Only sixteen percent of the fastest-growing and most successful companies in the United States had venture investors. Did You Know? Aundrea Y. Wilcox, MBA
Senior Business Counselor
TSBDC at ETSU Kingsport Affiliate Office About Us! Different types of small business financing options available
How to calculate your cash needs
How to get ready for the bank 1. Idea Cafe's Exclusive Instant All-in-One First Year Budget http://www.businessownersideacafe.com/financing/budget_calculator.html
2. Business Plan Online Tools/Calculator Calculating Your Needs http://www.annualcreditreport.com http://www.wedco.org/pdfs/PersonalFinancialStatement.pdf http://fast4cast.com/online-tools.aspx What You Will Learn Today: http://www.kickstarter.com http://www.benetrends.com/401k-ira-business-funding/is-401k-small-business-funding-right-for-you/ Patrick Moore David Tipton 1:00 - 1:10 Aundrea Wilcox, Welcome
1:10 - 1:20 Dave Tipton, U.S. Bank1:20 - 1:30 Jackie Charles, First Community Bank1:30 - 1:40 Patrick Moore, Civis Capital1:40 - 2:00 Phil Black, Pathway Lending2:00 - 2:45 Jacqueline Merritt, SBA2:45 - 3:00 Superior Financial Group Live Loan Application