Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lesson 3 Metals, Nonmetals, and Metalloids-DeWeese
Transcript of Lesson 3 Metals, Nonmetals, and Metalloids-DeWeese
and Metalloids Of all the elements, about 75% are classified as metals. Metals share a common set of properties. A shiny surface is one of the easiest ways to identify a metal. Malleability is the ability to be bent, flattened, or hammered without breaking. Ductility is the ability to be pulled into thin wires without breaking. Corrosion is when metals combine with nonmetals from the environment. A semiconductor is a material that has properties in between conductors and insulators.