About OTM OTM's Charter in practice: OTM's Charter On the Move's
for a sustainable and responsible
cultural mobility On the Move is the
cultural mobility information network
active in Europe and worldwide What's OTM's Charter? A Charter about what? - on-line tools to improve your practices (glossary, links etc.)
- information about what other signatories are doing
- info about dissemination of the Charter - training on specific topics with external experts
- OTM help-line
- peer-to-peer learning opportunities OTM members towards the Charter On the Move informs On the Move advocates 34 organisations, based in 22 countries (mobility opportunities, funding, calls, researches, policies...) 4 a cultural mobility respecting
social & environmental standards An online list of criteria
to practice, support and fund a cultural mobility which respects social and environmental standards.
--> Tool for awareness and for change Why a Charter?
- To integrate mobility into long-term policies and practices
- To ensure fair treatment and working conditions to mobile artists
- To assess and limit the environmental impacts of mobility Social aspects of cultural mobility
(fair employment and working conditions, non discrimination...)
(visa procedures, insurances, social security...)
Cultural & environmental sustainability
("green mobility"...) A Charter for whom? funders of mobility (private and public)
organisations supporting/fostering mobility (e.g. inviting venues)
policy- and decision-makers at local, national and EU level caring about how our mobility today influences the world of tomorrow Signing the Charter= a check-list of criteria to respect to support/practice a "sustainable" and "responsible" cultural mobility
working groups of OTM members & strategic partners
inputs from the sector(s)
definition of first list of signatories 2013:
launch & dissemination of the Charter
training & meetings for the signatories get involved! Mobility & YOU:
How do you deal with mobility?
What could be improved?
Where do you need help?
on-the-move.org + newsletter
and... Talk to us NOW! (or write later on: email@example.com) currently funded by + 2014, 2015...
beyond Europe MOBILITY HAPPENS ANYWAY: LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN BETTER!See the full transcript