Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Leadership - Ferdinand E. Marcos
Transcript of Leadership - Ferdinand E. Marcos
Sandoval, Tan Leadership Ferdinand E. Marcos Ferdinand Marcos ruled the Philippines with an iron fist from 1966 to 1986. why Ferdinand Marcos? because our group believes that when Marcos declared Martial Law the level of crime decreased and that is what the country needs now Marcos' leadership style On his first term, he managed to get the hearts of the Flipinos. The lives of every citizen greatly improved and that is how he was re-elected. By his second term, he became greedy and obsessed with power thus, lead to MARTIAL LAW. http://asianhistory.about.com/od/profilesofasianleaders/p/fmarcosbio.htm www.youtube.com Sources