As a student representing Prezi at your university, you will have the chance to be part of a company that is redefining the way people develop and share their ideas. Sound exciting? We think so.
You will be directly involved in creating and executing an action plan that evangelizes Prezi on your campus. This includes social media and viral marketing campaigns, promoting Prezi contests and events, conducting campus market research, and of course, creating your own prezis to showcase!
You will be helping us to better understand your university’s culture so that we can continue to adapt Prezi to best inspire creative thinking, discussions, and delivery of ideas.Apply Now
- School credit (as allowed by your campus)
- Potential for onsite internship
- Free EDU Pro License of Prezi
- Start Up Experience
- Access to a network of student Ambassadors around the world
- Prezi Swag
- Letter of recommendation at the completion of your term
- Prizes to top performers may include gift certificates, an iPad, a visit to the San Francisco office, and a trip to Budapest to interact with Prezi’s founders
- Potential visits to your campus from Prezi team members
There is no single characteristic that makes up an ideal Prezi Ambassador. We look for enthusiasm, drive, and, of course, plenty of creativity. We look for leaders—the students who are connected and make things happen on their campuses; leaders who inspire their peers, collaborate with administrators and campus organizations, and produce results.
This is more than just a college job. It’s a chance to develop and grow as an individual while adding an incredible line to your resumé.