Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Architecture and trigonometry
Transcript of Architecture and trigonometry
One example is calculating roof pitch. Trigonometry is especially important in architecture because it allows the architect to calculate distances and forces related to diagonal elements. Architecture Architecture is the process and product of planning, designing, and construction, usually of buildings and other physical structures.
Architects design buildings and other structures. In addition they also make sure they are functional, safe, economical and suit the needs of the people who use them. To become an architect you have three options to enter;
1. A 5-year Bachelor of Architecture program intended for students entering programs from high school or with no previous architectural training.
2. A 2-year Master of Architecture program for students with a pre-professional undergraduate degree in architecture or a related area.
3. A 3 or 4-year Master of Architecture program offered to students with degrees in other disciplines.
Any 3 will earn you a professional degree in architecture although generally, the professional degree in architecture must be from a school of architecture accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB). and Trigonometry Resources There were approximately 113,700 architects employed in 2010, mostly in the architectural, engineering and related services industry. About a quarter were self employed. Most jobs were full-time positions. Many architects work over 50 hours a week and those hours include weekends and evenings. While they work in offices most of the time, they also have to visit construction sites to check up on the progress of the projects they have designed.
Architects earned median annual earnings of $73,340 and median hourly wages of $35.26 in 2011. Thank you for watching :') By: Gabrielle Melanson