Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Audience and Layering Your Persuasive Argument (UWP)
Transcript of Audience and Layering Your Persuasive Argument (UWP)
Aristotle viewed persuasion as an art form, and he thought that people who have the ability to speak and write convincing arguments have the ability to succeed in life.
In order to teach his students, including Alexander the Great, how to be effective persuasive writers, he defined four strategies to help them master the art.
If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.
What is/are the appropriate strategy/ies for this paper? This audience? Why?