Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using digital tools across the qualitative research process
Transcript of Using digital tools across the qualitative research process
Reviewing the literature Collaboration:
Collecting and managing data Transparency: Transcribing Collaboration: Representing findings by Paulus, Lester & Dempster
2013 Digital tools for
qualitative research Reflexivity, collaboration &
transparency: Analyzing data http://blogger.com http://evernote.com http://dropbox.com http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/ http://mendeley.com http://goodreader.com http://atlasti.com http://www.qsrinternational.com http://maxqda.com http://transana.com Technology across
the research process How about you? http://www.1000voices.edu.au/ Reflexivity
coming soon: http://www.photovoice.org/