Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
1. Over-Arching Business Strategy
Accountability Design evolution
Theory of Action
Washington State Synergy System Design
2. Resource Allocation
3. Pause; Questions/Comments from Board members
4. Plan for Sustainability
5. Development of Action Plans
Objectives of the Accountability Design
Ms. Maria Flores Program Manager OSPI
Ms. Christine Burgess K-8 Turnaround Director OSPI
Mr. Travis Campbell, K-12 Director, OSPI
Mr. Andrew Kelly Assistant Superintendent OSPI
Accountability Design Review and Discussion
January 8-9 Board Meeting
State Board of Education
Note: Schools will continue to receive the Interventions & Services in the left column as they move to RAD I or RAD II
Resources Associated With Each Level of Accountability
a mutually advantageous conjunction or compatibility
of distinct business participants or elements (as resources or efforts)
All schools/districts begin at “Core Services” and
perform the actions listed. If schools/districts are
identified as Challenged/RADI/RADII, add additional
actions listed per designation.