Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cell Phones How have they changed us socially?
Transcript of Cell Phones How have they changed us socially?
individuals with more personal freedom.
Conversely, it has blurred the boundary
between personal and public life."
- Abu Sadat Nurullah True Impact " Already governments, non-profits, businesses, and everyday citizens are leveraging vast mobile phone networks in many countries to promote social development in innovative ways."
- Niharika S. Jain Change Cell phones how have they changed us Socially? By: Elijah Swift
2nd Period /A.P. Language "For many of us, it's hard to imagine a time before cell phones. Until very recently most of the people who carried mobile communication devices were people who needed them specifically to perform their jobs."
- Science Channel The Social Change " The widespread penetration of mobile phones
across the developing world, especially amongst
rural, [overlooked], and impoverished populations,
makes this technology [cell phones] all the more
powerful in effecting transformative social change."
- Niharika S. Jain