Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Media, Communication and "The Information Society"
Transcript of Media, Communication and "The Information Society"
stone: cave painting
We often hear our
current era described as "the
information age." But every society
throughout history has depended upon the
creation and exchange of information to record their collective knowledge, to educate, to inspire,
to create a sense of community identity, to engage
in trade & commerce, and to tell their stories.
In different parts of the world in different
times, different media have been used;
sometimes in groups, sometimes
screens: motion pictures
pages: printing press
computer screen: multiple media, multiple functions