Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to rotate text in Microsoft Word 2007
Transcript of How to rotate text in Microsoft Word 2007
this window will open. Here you can choose from a range of default text boxes or create your own. For this tutorial click on the 'Simple Text Box' This text box will appear. Also note the change of tabs Delete the default text and enter your own After entering your text, find the button near the top right hand of the screen labeled 'Text Direction' This small window will appear, from here you can easily select the direction you want the text to go in. To rotate the text 90° (degrees) counterclockwise, select 'Rotate all text 270°' Congratulations! you have completed this tutorial! The text will now be rotated!