Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Romeo & Juliet Essay Outline
Transcript of Romeo & Juliet Essay Outline
Orginal: "Smoking damages the body"
Revised: "Studies show smoking damages major organs such as lungs and heart"
Original: "A seventeen inch computer monitor is easier to read than a fifteen inch monitor"
Revised: " A new 17 inch computer moniter displays content larger and in an easier to view way opposed to the old 15 inch monitor" 8 Sentence Essay Outline 1. Romeo and Juliet are both tragic heores “Do you believe that Juliet or Romeo is truly a tragic hero?” 2.Romeo and Juliet demonstrate tragic and dramatic traits throughout this play to truely exagurate their tragedy 3.Romeo endured uncommon suffering due to his losses
4. Juliet suffers a reversal of fortune from the beginning to the end of the play
5. Overall, i would say that Romeo and Juliet have suffered enough in this play to be considered tragic heroes EX: Lines 197-198 Juliet states: "Is there no pity sitting in the clouds,
That sees into the bottom of my grief?" First Paragraph:
Romeo and Juliet are tragic figures. EX: Lines 197-198 Juliet states: "Is there no pity sitting in the clouds, That sees into the bottom of my grief?" They endure uncommon suffering and are often sad during the play.They each lose close people to them. Juliet loses Tybalt and Romeo loses Mercutio. This makes the play more dramatic and tragic.